lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2015

OVERALL REFLECTION OF MY TRAINING WITH HAAGA HELIA.


Although the last module still pending, I wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the training results and the quality of training that I have received from you at  Haaga  Helia. I started with you in August  of  2014 and have been coming for six weekly sessions for almost  30 hours. Since last  year I have learnt  so  many  important things that I  never  considered  important   for  my  job  before. Right now I feel  much  better and more  aware of   small  details  of  my  teaching  practice.
The information have been excellent. I have had teachers  in the past, but never one of such high quality and able to push me to obtain such satisfactory results.  Be updated  is always important and with a  team  of the highest quality. Your workshops were always varied and challenging however I have not experienced any discouragement. Thanks for ensuring that this does not occur with this training.
Thank you so much for your guidance, support and excellent training. I have learned many things from your training sessions that I will carry forward each time that I visit the  classroom.
Sincere regards,

Rodrigo  Alberto Jácome

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SHARING EXPERIENCIES